Senior Risk Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Risk Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, or related;
- A minimum of four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in processes, risks, and controls with a solid understanding of Risk Management techniques;
- Solid experience with risk management practices such as risk and control assessments, internal loss data, and key risk indicators;
- Well-practiced ability to identify, prioritize, frame, and clearly articulate material issues that reflect positions/concerns;
- Experience finding trends in reporting analytics and data and translate that at a higher level;
- The ability to be analytical and communicate ideas while extracting the important nuances;
- The ability to be predictive; and,
- Experience in oversight accountability for data strategy and/or application of advanced analytics is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.