Sales Enablement Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Sales Enablement Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract to begin in immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Build a trusted partnership with Sales and intimately know their business;
- Derive strategic insights by conducting data analysis to understand results, uncover opportunities and develop recommendations to improve existing sales strategy;
- Monitor and understand Key Performance Metrics and make recommendations to improve short-term and long-term performance;
- Build compelling presentation to explain issues and opportunities to support executive decisions;
- Design, implement and deliver business performance/improvement programs through
- New Tool Development;
- Existing Tool Enhancement and,
- Sales training;
- Work with spreadsheets, databases and analytical tools to develop and synthesize data to provide reporting and analytics on key sales programs;
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams;
- Deliver communication strategies to stakeholders and enablement participants;
- Create or coordinate the content to educate and train sales team;
- Highly proficiency with Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint (will be tested during the interview process); and,
- SQL language skills considered an asset but not mandatory.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57317