Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Web Developer. This is a permanent opportunity with a top tier organization to begin in October.
Purpose of the role:
The Web Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of front-end web components within enterprise web applications. The individual works with other developers, QA specialists, business systems analysts and others to create attractive, high-performance web applications for customers, partners and internal users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining a library of reusable components;
- Iteratively developing prototypes, presenting for demo sessions and collecting feedback;
- Collaborating with back-end developers, QA specialists and other team members to integrate your work into a functional solution;
- Consuming APIs and contributing to the design and development thereof;
- Researching and making recommendations and providing responsible management of 3rd party components to be used within our application; and,
- Participating in light graphic design work to create or modify image assets for use in our applications and documentation.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Courses or demonstrated experience in UI/UX Design;
- Three plus (3+) years of web development experience;
- Broad experience with front-end component libraries and Java are assets;
- Responsive design and general design principles for mobile and desktop;
- The ability to learn quickly and take the initiative to fill in the blanks;
- A high attention to detail and a propensity to see the big picture;
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken); and,
- French would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57316