Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Full Stack Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Full Stack Developer. This is a permanent opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin in October.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, development, testing and ongoing support of application components. Along with reviewing business requirements, functional and technical specifications. And creation and maintenance of design and technical documentation as required;
- Accountable for any defects in developed applications, programming, unit testing. Also, review code as needed and provide technical input to junior team members and peers;
- Responsible for participation in internal/external audits Accountable for resolution of any issues;
- Investigate issues and recommend or define resolutions;
- Work with other software groups internally and with vendors to develop high-quality solutions;
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching software developers;
- Lead and/or provide design input into new projects; and,
- Work with team members and project groups to turn requirements and ideas into successful software.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field of study;
- Five plus (5+) year of programming/software development experience. Along with 1-2 years of leadership/ people management experience;
- Experience with modern Web UI frameworks and REST APIs/MicroServices in Java including knowledge of security such as JWT/Spring Security;
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012 and above including the ability to analyze data from the database;
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, and clean code;
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using Git;
- Familiar with WebServers an advantage and Agile practices;
- Ability to lead other team members on projects/initiatives;
- Able to communicate effectively with team and project management and represent the interests of the systems and team when required; and,
- Team oriented; action-oriented, self- motivated and delivery focus. In addition to having proven ability to multi-task and progressively work towards meeting pre-defined timelines, delivering quality work.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57315