Yardi Implementation Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Yardi Implementation Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet and P&L accounts and how they interact with Yardi or other software;
- Full comprehension of operating costs and extracting financial data ensuring all clauses and options are recorded appropriately;
- Taking on specific duties in an implementation, such as setting up new files, recovery calculations, etc.;
- Supplying analysis and statements of accounts once recoveries and billings have been setup;
- Completing accounting portion of assigned budgets and ensuring proper setup in budgeting and forecasting modules;
- Completing all job functions relating to assigned entities accurately, efficiently, and by the assigned deadlines and in the specific software client is utilizing;
- Utilizing and developing skills such as problem solving, decision-making, time management, and effective communication to achieve the desired results; and,
- Ad hoc duties/reconciliations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience with Real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, in a functional and implementation role;
- Understanding of full cycle accounting within the Real Estate industry and be able to comprehend acquisition/ disposition transactions and property management techniques; and,
- Understanding of business enhancement techniques and be able to advise clients on business process improvements and efficiencies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.