Change Management Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing change management activities to support project roll out;
- Drafting communication messages (i.e. key messages, FAQs);
- In conjunction of project team, planning and implementing the training sessions to support project roll out;
- Working closely with Customer Service and Communications department and various subject matter experts (SME’s); and,
- Acting as liaison with external vendors and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Business with five plus (5+) years of progressive experience, including more than three (3) years of related Project and Change Management experience;
- Proven experience in planning and executing change management tactics to support technology roll out;
- Experience in drafting targeted communication messages to create awareness and increase adoption rates;
- Experience with training design and delivery;
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills; and,
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.