Data Governance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Governance Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Data classification implementation support: detailed data discovery (tables, fields, etc), record results in Collibra;
- Engaging in Scrums where data classification work is required and ensure required controls are implemented;
- Participating in the implementation and ongoing compliance monitoring to ensure that all privacy concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed;
- Maintaining, publishing, and communicating data classification process (implementation, execution, reviews);
- Operational support as required to help the client maintain compliance; and,
- Entering, maintaining, and associate compliance rules and data sensitivity in Collibra.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in a risk, controls, or audit role with a focus on technology or information security;
- Experience with at least one (1) of the following compliance programs - ISO 27001, ISO 27018, PCI, PIPA;
- Experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities;
- Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP) or interest in obtaining one a plus;
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills; and,
- The ability to be a self-starter, quick-learner, and have proactive problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.