Collibra Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Collibra Support Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting aspects of the client’s Collibra and related metadata management software; and,
- Assisting in discovering, sourcing, transforming, loading, and linking metadata in and out of the metadata repository.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with integration technologies, in particular Mulesoft and/or Anypoint Studio;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with SQL, XML, Excel/Google Sheets (preferred), and Java;
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services);
- Experience working with Hadoop;
- Atlas experience would be an asset;
- Experience with Programming workflows (using Groovy);
- Experience identifying data sources, defining and standardizing key terms, and maintaining a business glossary; and,
- Experience managing data ownership, accountability, and governance through a community of data stewards.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.