Analyste de données marketing
Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst. This is a eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing dashboard to perform the performance monitoring of relational marketing initiatives;
- Developing on-boarding cycle, cohort analyzes, targeted ad campaigns, win- back/relaunch campaigns, newsletters such as new subscriber acquisition, open rate, click rate and conversion rate and push notifications such as new subscriber acquisition, open rate and conversion rate both direct and indirect;
- Helping to create re-engagement campaigns;
- Creating and implementing appropriate campaign tracking codes;
- Developing an attribution model to correlate conversions to a marketing initiative; and,
- Developing A / B tests to optimize our various initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in setting up initiatives oriented towards quantifiable results;
- Experience with a data analytics platform such as Adobe Analytics;
- Experience in implementing targeted ad campaigns;
- Experience in setting up attribution models;
- Experience generating campaign reports;
- Experience working with large data sets;
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools such as PowerBI;
- Experience in advanced Excel and SQL;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Analytical skills;
- Experience in the media field;
- Experience in the operation of a DMP with a view to promoting content; and,
- Ability to influence, convince and initiate the required changes (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.