Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client, who is seeking a Technical Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, to begin immediately in Fredericton NB.
Skills and Qualifications
The proposed resource must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- The resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- A minimum of six (6) years of relevant and progressive experience;
- Demonstrated recent experience with HL7 messaging;
- Demonstrated recent experience with Integration Engines;
- Experience in developing and managing the implementation of technical solutions in an operational environment;
- Experience in architecture where multiple systems and domains need to be considered from an enterprise view;
- Experience with large software systems consisting of web interfaces, batch processes, time-based transactions, long-running transactions, and multiple integration points;
- Experience with system performance analysis and optimization;
- Experience with database design for Oracle and SQL Server;
- Experience with JAVA;
- Experience with the.Net Framework;
- Experience with IBM’s Initiate Client Registry; and,
- Experience with Orion Rhapsody Integration Engine.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID # 57289