Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a permanent work opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a .NET Developer
- Performs all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation;
- Oversees enhancements to established applications;
- Evaluates SQL database to gauge scalability and assist with design and enhancements;
- Performs regular performance testing, including error and stress scenarios;
- Participates in design and code reviews;
- Provides tier 2/3 of support, while debugging and resolving application issues;
- Interfaces with business stakeholders to gather requirements; translate business and design goals into usable products;
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- High SQL Server database skills;
- High User Interface (UI) skills with Angular JS framework or similar;
- Savvy communicator;
- Creative, self-starting and highly motivated individual;
- Exposure to enterprise level architecture or experience with systems architecture is desirable;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience programming in a .NET environment (C#, SQL);
- Five plus (5+) years of strong experience with: IIS, WCF, Dynamic SQL, database design and development, MVC;
- Experience with AngularJS or similar is highly preferred;
- Excellent communication skills required for this role due to constant communication with stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.