Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Testers for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible to:
- Read and understand requirements documents including and not limited to business requirements, textual requirements, use cases, copy decks, user interface definitions, data definitions, and error messages to understand the purpose and scope of test cases;
- Participate in walkthroughs of test cases and test scripts with guidance from a QA lead or analyst;
- Develop and/or execute test cases as a member of a test team, document results accurately, and with coaching, as required, determine severity levels of, log and retest variances encountered during the testing process;
- Provide test status updates to QA lead/analyst, project manager, and manager / senior manager on request; and,
- Recommend and support development and implementation of process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the QA function.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 3+ years previous QA Testing experience;
- Experience with both manual and automation testing;
- Computer Science educational background (College or University);
- Jira & ALM Experience;
- Associate degree in computer programming or equivalent training required;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.