IT Middleware Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking an IT Middleware Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, to begin immediately.
We are seeking an IT Specialist to fill a technology role responsible for delivering business application technology for our partner Lines of Business. The candidate must have strong technical qualities as well as proven experience in a technology field deploying business applications on a variety of technology platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- IT Infrastructure and Application Management (Deployment/Production Support) – 5+ years;
- Application deployment experience on Linux – 5+ years;
- JBOSS application server – 5+ years;
- IBM Websphere application server – 3+ years;
- Working knowledge with Cloud Services (private cloud/public cloud) – 1.5+ years;
- Proficiency with MS Office PC software applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, Visio) – 5+ years;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Involvement in change management initiatives;
- Stakeholder interaction, providing updates and communicating on progress, any issues;
- Willing to perform work off regular business hours as required (evenings/weekends);
- Banking/Financial Industry experience;
- Experience with Pega Platform and Applications;
- SSL Certificate management knowledge would be an asset; and,
- Salesforce Public Cloud working experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID # 57276