Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Security Specialists for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible to:
- Monitor and manage the compliance activities assigned to other teams to ensure effective tracking;
- Audit and manage the teams in collection and validation of evidence as required. Provides advice on PCI compliance;
- Review, assess and provide guidance on new initiatives, projects and services that are involved with cardholder data;
- Lead the effort to implement new versions of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) requirements, including the reviewing of the technology lifecycle and end of life impacts (platforms, software, database) on PCI applications and Cardholder Data Environment;
- Coordinate the work of the Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), as required;
- Ensure the effective maintenance of the program to monitor service providers’ PCI DSS compliance status;
- Manage the PCI control library;
- Provide periodic compliance status reports to senior management, as directed or requested. Manages PCI compliance risks and issues log; and,
- Respond to alleged violations of PCI compliance policies, procedures, and standards by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation (PCI QSA, PCI ISA, PCI-P);
- 7 years of Security Specialist experience;
- In depth Knowledge and experience work with PCI DSS Control Standards, preferably as a former QSA;
- Experience working with security compliance programs;
- Thought leadership with a deep expertise and knowledge of information technology practices including information security, networking, event management, access management, authentication and security scans;
- Knowledge of technologies such as SQL, Oracle, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, VMWare/VMC, Cloud, Mainframes, Firewalls, Network technologies, Active Directory, ACF2, RSA, VPNs (IPSec tunnels), Data Loss Prevention tools, etc.; and,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.