Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sorting through and inputting a high volume of mail that comes back from the postal services (US & Canada) including credit cards, statements, PINS etc. to avoid fraudulent concerns on cards that are not properly delivered;
- Email correspondence as required;
- Accessing the reports that reflect where cards get rejected, updating the address on the account and fix the addresses so that it doesn't affect cards or statements from going on;
- Processing Name changes - processing the data based on the reports;
- Processing add-ons;
- Processing statement reports;
- Ad hoc tasks as required; and,
- Backing up requests from the call center as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 0 - 2 years relevant work experience processing a high volume of items/changes;
- Basic computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Experience in banking systems – TSYS;
- Previous exposure working with financial institutions;
- High school diploma is mandatory; and,
- College diploma is preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.