Change Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading change for the company on a Human Capital Management (HCM) program;
- Working with the Change Lead from the implementation vendor to create and implement change management strategies and planning to maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance; and,
- Serving as a change agent, business partner, coach and facilitator, to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of, and proficiency with, the changes that impact operations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years' experience with technology change;
- Experience with HR systems implementation;
- Strong knowledge of the Human Resource Management function;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid understanding of fundamental Change Management methods and deliverables;
- Knowledge and ability to develop and execute change management programs in large scale change efforts;
- Ability to persuasively present and influence senior management;
- Strong change management and excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to partner with vendors to co-create change plans;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and represent the business in change planning;
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause identification;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Adaptability, resiliency and ability to work in ambiguous and changing environments;
- Change Management certification or equivalent experience;
- Experience in the design and development of adult learning curriculum development; and,
- Experience with Cloud technology (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.