Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing, refining, and sustaining Processes and Procedures (work instructions) to properly and efficiently govern procurement master data;
- Ensuring compliance to Practices and Processes;
- Executing Operational (Non-Project) and Project Data Requests as required for defined scope of Master Data;
- Executing peer/quality reviews to ensure data requests are processed accurately and in accordance with Data Standards;
- Liaising with business in geographically dispersed locations to define operational or project data requirements that support the business, and are consistent with enterprise data governance and quality;
- Coaching and supporting users on master data practices, processes and procedures;
- Performing root cause analysis for data errors/incidents, and drive corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence;
- Providing functional support and drive continuous improvement of key forms/templates in support of Master Data Management Processes; and,
- Reporting on metrics related to Master Data operational performance, and drive actions for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Intelligence, or related field of study is preferred;
- Five (5) years of experience in a Master Data role;
- Significant Business Analysis experience in similar role;
- Experience with Master Data Management, Vendor Master, and Material Master Data;
- Experience with value Creation, review (lessons learned);
- ERP Certification (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards) is nice to have;
- SAP Experience Supply Chain is nice to have;
- Business acumen in the financial, supply chain, logistics and global sourcing areas is nice to have;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is nice to have;
- Process Analysis/Improvement knowledge is nice to have;
- Project Management experience is nice to have;
- Strong analytical, interpretive, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to be a self-starter with a proactive approach to problem identification and resolution;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving; and,
- Excellent organizational skills within a multi-task environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.