Support Services Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Create purchase orders (PO’s) for the network uplift program;
- Process purchase order requisitions with efficiency and accuracy;
- Receive on-line purchase orders, based upon completed work or goods received;
- Record and follow-up of on-going purchase order commitments;
- Analysis of expense lines to insure completeness and accuracy;
- Prepare of any required month-end reports; and,
- Maintain system records for administration of close out process.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years of experience in a financial/administrative environment;
- Process-oriented – this team has strict compliance guidelines to follow, must be SOX compliant;
- MS Office – Need to have strong Excel, Outlook and Word experience;
- Fundamental understanding of accounting concepts such as accruals etc.; and,
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts, purchasing and ideally fundamental knowledge of telephony.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.