Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AV Programmer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide advanced programming changes and design enhancements on all AV equipment including Crestron and Biamp (DSP);
- Identify defective/failures on Crestron equipment and owns issues until resolved;
- Work in cooperation with client and AV integrators to provide advanced remediation;
- Perform remote troubleshooting for local and regional offices;
- Perform preventative maintenance to insure equipment and room is ready for use;
- As required, provide operational support of services related to all audio-visual and videoconferencing systems;
- Collaborate with other IT teams as required;
- Develop and maintain documentation on systems management and operational procedures;
- Manage and document system configurations following ISO 27001 standards;
- Follow operational policies and processes that are compliant with ITIL standards; and,
- Participate in change control activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Completed a post-secondary program, preferably in computer science or a related discipline;
- Minimum 2+ years programming audio-visual systems;
- Very good knowledge of Crestron and Biamp environment;
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with exceptional relationship building abilities;
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting incidents and performing root cause analysis;
- High degree of pro-active initiative, drive, self-motivation, ability to learn, responsiveness and good judgment;
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities;
- The ability to work effectively in a virtual team-based environment;
- Team player attributes, the ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization and build partnerships with cross-functional teams spanning multiple services;
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, influence and follow-up skills;
- Excellent technical documentation skills; and,
- Professional attitude.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.