Eagle is currently seeking a Workstream 3 EAM Specialist. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven experience implementing the oracle EBS EAM module and the supporting modules of inventory, work in progress, bills of material and costing management;
- Ability to drive client discussions to envision the art of the possible / proof of concept;
- Ability to create PowerPoint decks, gather functional and technical requirements, configure, support and trouble shoot EAM;
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills in French (an asset); and,
- Experience installing Base and asset tracking (and asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.