EHS Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an EHS Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the customer relationship between IS and specific business areas;
- Analyzing current solutions, data, processes and work instructions, and designing and implementing applications and process improvements;
- Understanding and analyzing data and its applied use within the business area(s) for both current and legacy applications;
- Business area planning that includes integration of legacy systems, documenting business cases to justify new application investments, scheduling and management of application projects;
- Supporting, maintaining, enhancing and/or upgrading a portfolio of applications and related integrations;
- Understanding system architecture of the applications within the portfolio;
- Developing reports, analyzing, and responding to requests for data and new functionality;
- Troubleshooting and repairing problems that occur in the everyday use of an application; and,
- Developing and maintaining technical specifications and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science is preferred;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst and Systems Analyst preferably in EHS and/or Incident Management;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to forge strong and trusting relationships;
- Demonstrated proficiency in business modelling, process modeling, data modeling, and effort/cost modeling and estimating;
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL and database query tools – SQL+ or PL/SQL;
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities;
- The ability to problem solve through root cause analysis; and,
- Strong leadership, decision making, and facilitation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.