Consultant – Enterprise Process Management
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Consultant – Enterprise Process Management for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Determine business priorities and objectives through consultation, and provide operational advice and guidance to management and business partners in formulating effective problem-solving approaches;
- Support projects of a moderate to high level of complexity, lead components of strategic initiatives, or conduct reviews related to Business Process Management;
- Lead process and data analysis to support decision-making and reporting and present information to various stakeholders;
- Lead and/or participate in work with process transformation teams to analyze, interpret, document and produce business insight that is related to the incumbent’s area of specialization, and ensure proposed recommendations are properly validated and communicated;
- Participate in all phases of projects by providing leadership in problem solving efforts to improve client experience, improve cycle time and reduce cost;
- Lead and/or conduct broad-based research of moderately complex business information to support process and data analysis activities;
- Utilize creative thinking to modify or select the most suitable approach that results in optimum solutions to business issues/challenges; and,
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional project team while providing support to Senior Consultants leading the process initiative/work package and overseeing the work of Senior Analysts/Specialists.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project) and Minitab for documentation, modeling, and analysis purposes. Knowledge of and experience using SIMUL8 modeling software would be considered an asset.
- Banking experience;
- Accounting background will be very helpful in this role (working with T tables);
- Experience successfully applying Business Process Management, Six Sigma, or Lean concepts;
- Solid technical skills;
- University degree in Business or Engineering (preferably Industrial, Manufacturing, or Chemical Engineering, or Engineering Science);
- MBA or other Master Degree, or professional designation would be seen as an asset; and,
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.