Senior Test Automation Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Automation Specialist for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Facilitates communication with the team and with other groups to ensure that test automation designs (scripts, data, expected results, etc.) are clearly understood and all test automation requirements are met;
- Upholds the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures client's guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed;
- Provides updates and status reports to the Test Lead/Test Manager and/or Project Manager as appropriate;
- Leads and mentors junior team members and provides input to the Test Lead/Test Manager with regard to team member's performance evaluations;
- Works closely with different functional and technical groups to resolve and prevent issues, ensure thorough automated testing from both a business and technical architecture perspective, and understands related support and production issues;
- Converts requirements and design documents into a set of automated test cases, scenarios, and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology;
- Analyzes data, recommend improvements and compiles reports based on findings;
- Performs application specific and/or integrated end-to-end complex automated testing of key business processes using available tools and applications; and,
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides test sign-off documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in automating business application and/or software tests;
- Strong experience in analyzing and understanding functional, technical and non-functional requirements in a variety of application environments;
- Experience designing, creating, executing, and troubleshooting automated test cases, scripts, and scenarios;
- Experience designing and implementing common test automation frameworks to maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance costs;
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools;
- Mendix platform knowledge and experience would be an asset; and,
- Previous experience with Selenium tool.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID # 57251