Senior Deployment Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Deployment Lead. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of a master deployment plan that will include technology such as software and hardware;
- Planning of the roll-out processes and sequence of new systems and platforms;
- Facilitating meetings with all key project stakeholders to identify pre-cutover, cutover and post cutover activities in the deployment plan;
- Leading execution of the deployment plan during go live;
- Contributing to risk and issue management for deployment activities and scope; and,
- Working with business owners to develop a business continuity plan as well as the business stabilization team including mandate, activity plan and the measurement and management of the effectiveness of business stabilization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years of extensive position related experience;
- Previous leadership of national level deployment with multiple report directs;
- Waterfall and agile development team experience;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Experience in deployment of over 10,000+ hardware packages in all provinces and territories;
- Experience in a rapidly moving and high-pressure environment;
- Ability to coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills at peer and senior levels;
- Strong ability to manage day to day issues and escalate when necessary;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Ability to be an effective communicator;
- Scheduling and change management experience;
- Expertise in status reporting;
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Jira experience (an asset); and,
- Office 365 experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.