Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Analyze, translate and document Finance requirements into business and functional specifications for IT Development team;
- Elicit and capture high-level and detailed-level business requirements;
- Conduct workshops to facilitate requirements gathering and discovery;
- Construct data flow diagrams, business or system context diagrams;
- Work closely with stakeholders to assess the current and future states and perform gap analysis;
- Identify upstream and downstream dependencies;
- Develop effort estimates for analysis and requirements gathering including BRD and Interface specifications;
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with all team members and stakeholders, including London and Toronto Product Control teams and IT teams;
- Provide hands-on support during various cycles of testing including Functional Testing, Quality Assurance, Systems Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing; and,
- Actively contribute to process re-engineering and process improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance or Related discipline;
- Strong Capital Markets product knowledge, including understanding of full trade lifecycle for complex derivative products;
- Understanding of accounting and posting rules is also highly desirable. This position requires hands-on interaction with the Capital Markets subledger;
- The ability to drive requirements forward and lead discussions with multiple internal stakeholders including Product Control and IT Development teams;
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills;
- Advanced Data Analysis and Data Manipulation Skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel and Access;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to generate high-quality product (low re-work/errors);
- Self-starter skills with the ability to break down assignments and follow through with minimal guidance;
- At least 8 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst supporting the delivery of Finance Reporting solutions, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Data Analysis capacity;
- Back Office Reporting experience (from a BA or line perspective); and,
- Experience working on cross-business and technology data programs.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.