Software Programmer/Developer (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Programmer/Developer (Level 3). This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Converting detailed requirements from different stakeholders into functional code;
- Developing API’s for a variety of difference systems, focusing on data transformations and integration with kafka topics both from a producer and consumer perspective;
- Participating in devops process with project managers, business analysts, data architects and other developers to migrate systems and applications from batch ETL jobs to real-time data integrations;
- Converting detailed requirements from different stakeholders into functional code; and,
- Developing API’s for a variety of difference systems, focusing on data.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience;
- Three (3) plus years of experience with one or more modern computer languages such as java and python in a micro services or API development role;
- Experience in python API development specifically in systems data integration;
- Experience using kafka message queue;
- Experience in data transformations;
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline technology and approach;
- Experience with event driven architectures and associated technologies such as kafka, spark and others;
- Understanding of cloud native software architecture concepts; and
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and technical approaches including the J2EE and IBM websphere commerce server stacks and adobe experience manager.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.