Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Immediate Project Manager for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage scope and deliverables on a day to day basis on a project;
- Provide end-to-end project management for a large project;
- Work within a defined work framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc.);
- Define the WBS and associated detailed tasks;
- Manage the details project schedule and defines the critical path;
- Track budget and identifies and attempts to manage budget challenges;
- Review and validate charges and allocations from other teams;
- Collect and aggregate estimates to create the budget;
- Manage and ensure integrated design sessions are run, defects are recorded and rectified in a timely manner;
- Identify risks and assess impact to project;
- Create, maintain and recommend mitigation actions;
- Take action to resolve issues; and,
- Define team member requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track a project (or projects) through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Understanding of SDLC, Development Technologies, Network and Server Architecture, and Project Management methodologies;
- Understanding of organization’s existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Undergraduate degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience; and,
- Industry certification, preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.