Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, This a four (4) month contract to begin in October.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define data product requirements and goals;
- Analyze requirements surrounding business applications, data, data dictionaries, and reporting/analytics;
- Ability to perform source to target data mapping for development of data products;
- Solid understanding of ETL development process;
- Experience with understanding and guiding development team using web service based APIs from source systems;
- Conduct data analysis to validate business processes;
- Build user stories within an agile toolset (Microsoft TFS);
- During design, considers the balance of data delivery and data availability; and,
- Serve as a functional project lead as appropriate.
- Work with Business stakeholders to analyze and document the impact of proposed technology to existing processes and communicate any potential risks;
- Provide status to appropriate management; and,
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved reporting processes.
Operations & Effectiveness:
- Participate in planning sessions with Project Managers, Quality Assurance analysts, and development team members;
- Establish and clearly document measurable performance requirements, development standards, and security requirements;
- Help resolve issues that arise from multiple development teams working on complex designs;
- Adhere to the technology organization's technical design and documentation standards and conform to applicable architectural standards;
- Provide input into project/resource estimating activities;
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in reporting systems across the organization;
- Advise department and management regarding appropriate, effective, and efficient use of organizational reporting capabilities and functions;
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes, and other post-implementation support;
- Implement communication and knowledge sharing process for team members; and,
- Refine and enhance technology methodologies and/or standards.
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in data analysis and eliciting business requirements for data integrations/ETL development;
- At least two (2) years of experience with understanding and guiding development team using web service based APIs from source systems;
- A university degree with a mix of technical and business discipline or equivalent school and work experience;
- Detail oriented with a passion for technical quality and client service excellence;
- Ability to build strong client and peer relationships while working in a team environment;
- Structured and strong organizational skills in a client facing service-oriented organization; and,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.