Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for a Backend Developer who is reliable, a solid communicator and who will be able to work independently and with a team. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, to begin immediately.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design, Develop, Integrate and support of high-performance & robust APIs;
- Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes, and procedures in the context of Web and Database development;
- Take responsibility for Design, Execution, Deployment, and Quality of the deliveries;
- Have experience with agile development methodology;
- Contribute actively with Designing, Coding, Code reviews, testing and integrating the work;
- Interface with multiple local and remote business and technical teams;
- Guide the junior members of the team; and,
- Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in building Web-based enterprise software systems: 7 years;
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools: 7 years;
- Experience in Angular: 1 year;
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot: 5 years;
- Experience in Test-driven development and writing unit tests using JUnit: 4 years;
- Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins: 4 years;
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools;
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot;
- Experience in Test-driven development and writing unit tests using JUnit;
- Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins;
- Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL;
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment;
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services; and,
- Optimizing performance in front-end, middle-tier and database layers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57228