Senior Technical Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Refresh data center core network with new Cisco ACI platform;
- Enhance their data center boundary defense with improved Intrusion detection and protection capabilities (replace current datacenter firewalls); and
- Replace branch off Fortigates with Zscaler cloud-based firewalls.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 7 years as a Project Manager with a background in Technical Projects (Infrastructure, Network, etc.);
- PMP Certification or equivalent;
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Effective Communication, both written & spoken, in English;
- The ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders on the business and technical side - both internal and external;
- Experience in producing accurate work plans and estimates;
- Experience monitoring and reporting on work plan progression;
- Experience managing project issues and risks; and,
- Experience managing changes in scope and being able to support, analyze and communicate potential impacts (cost, time, and resourcing) to project stakeholders.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.