Intermediate Data Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Data Architect for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and consulting services regarding data management strategies and data architecture;
- Hands-on development and maintenance of technical artifacts;
- Hands-on development evaluation through Proof-of-Concepts for new architectural artifacts;
- Hands-on data model development and maintenance of existing and new data stores;
- Consulting with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
- Assisting in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery;
- Assisting in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning;
- Documenting technical recommendations and providing technical advice and guidance to management, operations, and project team members and within shared IT services;
- Ensuring change management processes are followed;
- Making recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction; and,
- Providing tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) years combined years of relevant education and experience in a similar role (acceptable education includes degrees, diplomas, and certificates);
- Three (3) years’ experience in T-SQL programming and query performance tuning;
- Three (3) years’ experience in ETL development using SSIS;
- Two (2) years’ experience in data modeling for data marts, data warehouses, and reporting databases;
- Two (2) years’ experience in data modeling design for transactional/operational databases;
- Two (2) years’ experience in designing and implementing ETL Architectures;
- Two (2) years’ experience in writing and maintaining technical documentation;
- One (1) year experience as a Business Intelligence Architect or Data Architect in a complex data environment;
- One (1) year experience in developing SSRS Reports;
- One (1) year experience in the development of multidimensional cubes using MS SSAS;
- One (1) year experience with ETL development and/or architectures for data extraction from REST, SOAP and other web data sources;
- One (1) year experience in the development of dashboards and data visualizations with at least one tool such as Power BI, Tableau, SAS VA;
- One (1) year’ experience with Data Modelling tools with at least one tool such as CA Erwin, ER Studio;
- One (1) year of knowledge and experience in MDX and DAX query languages;
- One (1) year experience with NoSQL and BigData;
- The ability to learn quickly, problem solve/troubleshoot, work independently and in a team; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.