FRTB Target Operating Model (TOM) Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an FRTB Target Operating Model (TOM) Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Create, track and manage the work stream plan, including dependencies and key milestones;
- Create and update status reports for senior management and governance committees;
- Ensure adequate resource availability and allocation;
- Manage changes to project scope and budgets in accordance to established Change Request (CR) processes;
- Identify, manage, and track the work stream’s risks, issues, assumptions, and decisions and escalate items as required;
- Adhere to EPMO standards;
- Participate in business analysis activities, including:
- Define and document current state processes and identify potential areas for improvement; and,
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to design effective business processes and controls.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree;
- The candidate should have about 7-10+ years of experience as a PM/BA;
- Extensive experience in capital markets and/or risk management is required;
- Hands-on experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM) and the end-to-end delivery of a Target Operating Model (TOM);
- Proficient in productivity tools, particularly Excel, Visio, & MS Project;
- FRTB experience is considered a strong asset;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused;
- Quick Learner & Critical Thinker;
- Previous experience at a major consulting company would be an asset; and,
- PMP certification from PMI (Mandatory).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID # 57216