Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform complex automation and programming activities: coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying automation and development code for containerization of applications;
- Containerize complex application programs according to business requirements, system specifications and client standards;
- Work closely with business partners and application architects to understand requirements and build containers with the right components based on defined requirements;
- Automate development pipelines for use with Java and .NET application using the established DevOps integrated tools;
- Work closely with infrastructure and DevOps architects to design and build out solution as per business and technical specification;
- Provide on-going technical support to assigned business systems and teams; and,
- Ensure efficient communications with business systems staff, colleagues and management to allow for the efficient development, effective use, enhancement and service of the solution implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to work in an agile format with teams comprising of cross-functional resources from different technology disciplines;
- Strong Java pipeline development skills;
- Strong Java development and testing skills- design and programming;
- Strong DevOps tools integration and programming skills;
- Strong API development and integration skills;
- Strong knowledge and use of design patterns for application and infrastructure;
- Working knowledge of Bitbucket, TFS, Jenkins, Artifactory, Xray, Appscan, Junit, Java script, -Maven, SonarQube;
- Programmed in Java, YAML. Bash, Python;
- Knowledge of automation and orchestration tools Ansible, puppet or chef; and,
- Cucumber, new relic, splunk experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.