Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for two (2) Project Managers. This is a permanent opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin in October.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on a budget, within the defined scope, and with agreed-upon specifications to enable the achievement of defined benefits;
- Ensure project processes are applied consistently, including project charter, project plans, issue and risk management, financial management, resourcing, and procurement management;
- Lead project teams in achieving project success; facilitate problem-solving efforts to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, manage end-user impact, reduce cost and increase project efficiency, drive the resolution of risks, issues, actions, and defects;
- Ensure all relevant documentation and required hand-off information is completed, and that closeout procedures are performed; and,
- Support feasibility studies, business cases, analysis and documentation of data and processes and provide estimates of work effort and duration for projects.
Do You Have?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field of study;
- PMP Certification required;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines, and execution essential;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple projects concurrently;
- Experience in various project development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.);
- Experience in Process Improvement and/ or business consulting; and,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57201