Mobile Engineer Platform Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mobile Engineer Platform Engineer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Implement mobile solutions for Microsoft Intune and Blackberry Dynamics;
- Develop and implement a regional Mobile platform migration design;
- Develop and implement mobile voice recording solutions for regional and regulated deployments;
- Assist with regional mobility BYOD strategy;
- Develop and implement high availability and DR processes and procedures;
- Coordinate vendor escalations;
- Implement automation ensuring consistent and reliable environment;
- Collaborate with strategic vendors (Microsoft, Blackberry, AirWatch, …);
- Build mobile engineering products that meet client’s internal requirements;
- Manage and maintain test lab infrastructure;
- Migrate client’s mobile platform to Intune/Blackberry demise AirWatch; and,
- Assist in device selection.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge with Office 365 Mobile platforms Blackberry and Microsoft Intune;
- 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge with Office 365 (Exchange Online, Microsoft Intune Mobile, OneDrive);
- 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge with Azure service offerings (AIP, MFA, Enterprise Mobility and Security, INTUNE);
- Experience in deployment of MS Intune integrated with Azure MFA;
- 5 years of experience with Mobile Operating Systems: (iOS, Android, Blackberry);
- Extensive knowledge with active directory and AAD connect, LDAP, SAML and SSO;
- Some Experience with Network troubleshooting;
- 4 years of experience with PowerShell scripting and automation; and,
- 3 years of experience with Mobile Voice Recording.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.