Senior Healthcare Consultant / Clinical Adoption Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Consultant / Clinical Adoption Specialist for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Change Management Activities including clinical workflow analysis and strategic and systematic planning;
- Development and implementation of documents, tools, and activities that support the successful transition and adoption of client’s system;
- Supporting the needs of the client’s system with internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitating Regional Health Authorities, and Primary Health Care clinician adoption and optimization within clinical practice;
- Developing education, training materials, new workflow processes and other interventions as required to support the successful implementation of the client’s system;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and,
- Working with the project team to support requirements gathering, design, development, and implementation of the client’s system.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Superior communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and networking skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Experience creating education and training materials;
- Experience documenting and validating business and technical requirements;
- Demonstrated good judgment and an ability to build consensus and facilitate solutions among groups with differing priorities;
- Motivation and be a driven leader and team player;
- Knowledge of provincial health care environment;
- Special Consideration will be given to candidates with an understanding of or experience in: o Adult Education;
- Quality Improvement and/or Change Management experience; and,
- Experience designing, developing business intelligence tools for measurement of user information.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.