Eagle is currently seeking a QA Engineer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures;
- Review and approve testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability;
- Review and approve test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates;
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems; and,
- Work with Project Stakeholders and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or relevant field;
- Several years of business systems experience;
- 7+ years of experience in quality assurance projects/programs;
- 5+ years of experience in systems testing;
- Experience in financial services – would be an asset;
- Strong documentation skills; and,
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.