Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, vision, and direction to the Business Solutions organization to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals;
- Working with the General Manager and other IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy;
- Managing Business Solutions group personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as build on existing capabilities to address new needs and skills/gaps;
- Maintaining productive relationships with business leaders across the organization to influence how applications and data can enable new sources of value;
- Assisting in developing technology enabled roadmaps that align technology investments with key business priorities, all while accounting for critical risks;
- Ensuring that solutions and processes meet business requirements, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business issues;
- Advising business areas on emerging technologies and strategies consistent with their business goals;
- Ensuring system changes are planned and managed effectively; and,
- Overseeing Business solutions projects and project portfolio.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years of supervisory experience including supporting and leading leaders;
- Direct experience managing business analysis teams and project managers;
- Significant project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures;
- PMP and IIBA would be an asset;
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and support of software solutions;
- Knowledge of Information Management best practices and methodologies;
- Experience with core software applications, including Maximo, QByte, TIPS, Workday, OnBase, and Entero;
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power Bl, and others;
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures;
- Excellent organizational skills, energetic, and service oriented;
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer-service orientation;
- The ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- The ability to be highly self-motivated and directed;
- Keen attention to detail;
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; and,
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.