Senior JavaScipt Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a large Digital based web development “scrum” team to build a new web application; and,
- Construction of the Web and NodeJS components.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience developing web applications using React/Redux;
- Significant knowledge of NodeJS;
- Familiarity with tools/processe such as GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, and Agile;
- Experience working in an open-source environment; and,
- Experience with QA Scrum and UX nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.