Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Network Architect. This is a permanent opportunity with a top-tier organization to begin in October.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and/or participating in projects with the business, development, applications, and operations teams to design, consult, develop, deploy, and agree on architecture solutions;
- Participating, in partnership with developer teams, to design and build the supporting infrastructure for core in-house develop gateways, transaction, and payment processing systems;
- Establishing and supporting the enforcement of technology standards, roadmaps, frameworks, processes, and policies related to core Infrastructure;
- Ability to evaluate and assess emerging technologies to keep Moneris aligned with current trends;
- Designing and planning architect solutions using new technologies, based on business requirements, that effectively integrate into existing Infrastructure, and smoothly transition knowledge of these solutions to engineering and operations teams for deployment and operation;
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to technology standards, business cases, infrastructure architecture, best practices and architecture frameworks;
- Maintaining good working knowledge of the business application, current infrastructure, and future trends; and,
- Providing technical infrastructure mentoring and support for escalated incidents and problems from engineering and operations teams.
Do You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field of study;
- Strong working experience with data center networking and Routing and Switching fundamentals (Cisco Nx-os on 5K/7K/9K, TCP/IP, VLAN, WAN, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, TLS, NAT, PAT, VPN, BGP, OSPF, Etc.);
- Strong working experience with firewalls, preferably Palo Alto Networks;
- Strong working experience with load balancers, preferably F5 BIG IP LTM/DNS;
- Good working knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN) along with automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, programming languages) and integration with Cloud platforms (e.g. OpenStack, AWS);
- Good working knowledge of DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM);
- Good working knowledge of network monitoring, and performance tuning tools;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (will be required to deliver presentations on architectures to the wider technology group);
- Experience with at least one of the following Linux, Windows Servers, and/or VMware’s vSphere Platform;
- Experience with Server Hardware (Cisco UCS and/or IBM) and/or SAN and NAS hardware (EMC and Netapp) an asset;
- Experience with network level security/access control (Cisco ISE, etc.) an asset; and,
- Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, Microsoft, VMware Certifications an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57173