Intermediate Analyst, Technical Client Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Analyst, Technical Client Support for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall End User Computing support encompassing desktop hardware, operating system, enterprise application software, peripherals and mobile devices;
- Ensuring successful delivery of End User Computing services to our client through measured service response and service restoration targets;
- Fulfilling client service requests, change orders, and standard hardware refresh activity;
- Providing Level 2 on-site support for all reported end user related incidents;
- Diagnosing a client-reported problem associated with End User Computing services (desktop, laptop, printer, peripherals, enterprise applications) that has been escalated from Level 1 (Service Desk/Front Line Technical Support), delivering prompt follow-up and updates for incident tickets;
- Providing inventory control and lifecycle asset management for end user computing devices;
- Effectively managing inventory control system, participating in inventory integrity audits and reviews, preparing detailed reports for inventory validation, and executing asset procurement activities; and,
- Executing PC refresh strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to identify and understand the problem then determine the best way to discover, implement and test the solution to ensure complete and proper resolution;
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with PC operating systems (specifically Windows XP and Windows 7), computer hardware repair, and device connectivity (TCP/IP, network adapter configuration);
- Solid understanding of network (WAN, LAN, VPN) and telephony systems;
- Working knowledge of enterprise software tools such as Lotus Notes, MS Office and Internet Explorer;
- Proven customer experience and practiced communication skills, both orally and written;
- Technical education and training resulting in a certification (product-specific, vendor-specific, or technical courses) in any area of support for personal computers including: computer operating systems, computer hardware repair, PC configuration; and,
- Minimum 1-2 years of field support experience in either: end user support, software support, computer hardware configuration and/or repair, Help Desk / Service Desk support.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.