IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) IT Project Managers for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing complex technical projects in the client’s Core Infrastructure systems focused on the Server, Storage, Backup, and Operating System life cycle and growth across the Enterprise;
- Facilitating the development of technical solutions with key project stakeholders and ensuring best practice change management procedures are followed when new systems are modified or deployed;
- Primary interactions will be with IT systems administrators and applications support;
- Managing parallel streams and phases within project scope and delivery;
- Performing full-time project management activities for projects ranging in scope and cost;
- Proactively managing scope, cost, schedule, and risk to ensure maximum value is delivered to stakeholders while minimizing cost and optimizing schedules;
- Balancing priorities, constraints, and objectives of multiple simultaneous projects;
- Providing directed, well defined project mandates, supplemented with documentation, scheduling, budgeting, and ongoing project analysis as required;
- Developing business cases for new projects and operational initiatives;
- Performing continuous evaluation of internal processes to ensure efficient and priority based execution of related projects, identifying and proposing process improvements as required;
- Preparing status reports and delivering presentations to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Facilitating successful resolution of outstanding concerns or issues within projects and escalating as appropriate;
- Reviewing and approving project deliverables; and,
- Providing governance and enforcement of project processes and standards: Schedules, Reporting, Project financials, QC, QA, and compliance norms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Good understanding of infrastructure projects at an enterprise level, understanding of hardware/software life cycle management is an asset;
- Previous experience managing Desktop Hardware/Operating System evergreen or life cycle would be an asset if you do not have an infrastructure background;
- A strong understanding of Core Infrastructure, Hardware and Software standards, as well as Data Center facilities; and,
- Understanding of ITIL change management process and procedures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.