Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Plan, coordinate and supervise complex informatics assignments;
- Design and apply new methods and procedures;
- Coordinate systems development for major applications;
- Define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff;
- Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers; and,
- Set direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of Active Directory upgrade experience in large enterprise environment;
- 5 years of experience handling change management processes with large numbers of users/stakeholders;
- Experience closely monitoring and tracking financial status and adjust forecast/budget accordingly;
- Developed communication plan and MOP (Method of Procedure) with various business and technical users;
- Experience with people management such as conflict management and dealing with all sorts of personalities; and,
- Executive level communication.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.