Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tax Representative for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The receipt, verification, and processing of documentation for QI (U.S. withholding), non-resident tax forms (Canadian tax), AML and will need to understand downstream impacts (e.g., to dividends, interests and reporting);
- Reviewing tax information (NOT T4/w2 slips);
- Account opening – knowledge of Canadian and US tax regulations;
- W8’s & W9’s – used for different accounts – IRS tax forms;
- Canadian taxes (non-resident accounts) – “non-resident” forms (needs to understand these forms); and,
- Account opening – forms are added to the accounts - tax rates need to be added (forms regulate the amount of taxes deducted and needs to understand the impact if the forms are not completed/submitted – how it impacts dividends/interest and related taxation).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Knowledge of Broadridge (ADP);
- Strong Excel skills – spreadsheets, macros, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.;
- Financial Institution or brokerage experience; and,
- Advanced Communication skills – will be communicating regularly with corporate tax lines of business - experience interacting with executives (high level individuals).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.