CRM Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a CRM Functional Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the interpretation of high-level business needs into functional specifications and user stories while ensuring communication with users;
- Synthesizing a global vision of a system and development stakes by understanding the business needs in the short and medium term;
- Advising users by proposing alternatives and exposing constraints related to the philosophy of the system;
- Producing plans and specifications that faithfully translate user requirements into solutions within established parameters;
- Managing own activities or those of others to achieve plans;
- Designing and overseeing the configuration and development of identified solutions that meet functional and technical standards;
- Configuring, coding, documenting and testing solutions;
- Ensuring the quality and stability of the systems by following established development standards or practices or documentation of the delivery process; and,
- Providing second level technical support to resolve production issues and provide support based on established service levels.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor of computer science or equivalent;
- Ten (10) years’ experience as an analyst;
- Experience in setting up corporate and cloud application systems, more specifically in customer relationship management (CRM), portfolio management, professional services and cloud computing solutions;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment;
- Knowledge of the Office 365 platform such as SharePoint and One Drive (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of venture capital and the financial sector (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.