Intermediate Quality Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Quality Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the quality manager in ensuring that the service provider quality management processes are appropriately and effectively applied by service provider business units in the delivery of ADS;
- Performing quality monitoring and reporting activities as defined by the quality manager, confirming that the deliverables and artifacts as delivered are as required in the related SOW;
- Completing and conforming with the requirements as set out in the SOW such as that all functional code is provided, all required code books are included, all test materials are provided, and all required documentation is provided;
- Confirming that format of deliverables and artifacts are as set out in the SOW;
- Ensuring that code is delivered in the format as required and that documentation is delivered in the format as required; and,
- Design manual and automated test cases and performing test execution for various modules in android and iOS platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3- 5) years of mobile testing experience;
- Experience in both agile and waterfall testing methodologies, performing manual and automation scripts;
- Experience with testing applications for iOS and android apps and iOS mobile automation using java;
- Hands-on coding experience using swift and endpoint service testing; and,
- Experience with quality center, jira, java and scripting language, selenium and soapui.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.