Business Intelligence Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client in the search for a seasoned Business Intelligence Architect for a three (3) month contract to begin immediately.
- Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs;
- Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards;
- Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment;
- Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines. Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data;
- Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s);
- Works with business analysts to ensure a tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components;
- Develops best practices for configuring and using BI tools for more productivity;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of BI tools;
- Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers;
- Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance; and,
- Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required. SAP Business Objects & Tableau experience preferred;
- Expert in Tableau (Tableau 10.x) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks;
- Expert in Tableau Server Admin (Security/permission, Licenses, Sites, upgrade process…);
- Proven visual design, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, Teradata, and Oracle 11g would be an asset; and,
- Knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer) all are assets.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57087