Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Delivery Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with a top tier organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategy and Leadership;
- Drive team and stakeholder alignment to the Target Operating Model;
- Exemplify Leadership attributes and Shared Commitments individually and as a people leader;
- Champion agile enablement of the delivery portfolio;
- Technology Delivery and Execution;
- End to End ownership and accountability for projects delivered by the capability team;
- Ensure adherence to solution development and testing standards and Best Practices;
- Champion agile delivery adoption within the capability team and across the delivery portfolio;
- Opportunistically leverage and adopt DevOps enablement, test automation and other tools to materially lower risk, time-to-market and delivery cost on projects
- Proactive ownership and speedy resolution of risks and issues impacting successful delivery of committed outcomes;
- Own delivery budget of projects and ensure spend meets financial objectives (Monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy);
- Forge strong partnerships with the business as a trusted technology partner, adviser and technology thought leader;
- Talent & Team Development;
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, and direction to a team of IT professionals in ensuring successful delivery of outcomes in alignment with business and technology strategic goals;
- Actively develop a high performance, outcomes-oriented delivery team
- Actively foster a culture of innovative thinking, agile mindset and in-role leadership;
- Solution and asset ownership;
- Actively and opportunistically leverage mid-tier to simplify solution design, align to target-state, and lower run costs, development costs and delivery time-to-market;
- Accountable for Total Cost of Ownership and compliance with control requirements for owned applications;
- Actively identify and execute opportunities to lower application run costs and meet overall expense challenge objectives; and,
- Actively partner with application support team to ensure high availability and stability of solutions and applications,
Do You Have?
- An outstanding IT professional with an exceptional track record of delivering results;
- An outcomes-oriented change agent who has helped teams and organizations mature and evolve into agile, best-in-class technology teams;
- An innovative thinker and leader with a passion for developing and leading high performance IT teams fully aligned to the organization's strategic goals;
- Working experience in mainframe development & integration, Agile and API;
- Familiarity with DAS application suite is an asset; and,
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57073