PAS Action Plan - Server Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a PAS Action Plan - Server Specialist with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is an eleven (11) month contract position in Fredericton, NB.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Demonstrated experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes. 8 years;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and building software applications using Java and various other coding methods and computer languages. 8 years;
- Demonstrated experience with data modeling and database design. 8 years;
M5 Demonstrated experience with data migrations. 8 years;
- Demonstrated experience providing technical guidance and work leadership to other programmers and conducting code reviews. 5 years;
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Knowledge and experience working with Java/object-oriented programs, SQL, Subversion, web application development, security and open source technologies. 8 years;
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Unix-based application environments. 8 years;
- Knowledge and experience working with Oracle-based data environments. 8 years;
- Knowledge and experience working with geomatics-based systems, specifically ESRI ArcGIS 10. 8 years;
- Experience verifying accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs. 8 years;
- Experience developing technical specifications, system and solution documentation. 8 years; and,
- Experience working in or for the public sector.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57066