Land Business System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Land Business System Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting elicitation and documentation of business requirements (i.e. use cases, data flow diagrams, process swim lane);
- Appropriate stakeholders identification and interaction;
- Facilitating business engagement and buy-in to defined solutions;
- Recommending solutions that fulfill business requirements and aligns with the corporate goals;
- Ensuring business and technical constraints are completely and appropriately identified;
- Guiding and advising the client through the finalization of the solution to ensure it meets their needs; and,
- Developing and coordinating test plans to ensure the solution delivered is sound and meets business requirements and coordinates the successful implementation of the recommended solution into Production.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of ten (10) years proven experience as an IT Business Analyst;
- A minimum of five (5) years Oil and Gas Industry experience;
- Experience providing single point of contact for day to day IT related support to different business clients;
- Sound understanding of IT best practices for delivering of business solutions including project management, data integration and technology possibilities;
- Oil and gas industry experience is preferred;
- Detailed knowledge of Mineral Land Asset Management, Surface Land, Stakeholder Relations, Government and Aboriginal Affairs, and Supply Chain or Drilling and Completion processes is preferred; and,
- QBLM system knowledge is preferred or Wellview, Siteview system knowledge is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.